Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Shameless Plagiarists at LQ

Hank Dagny & his little butt-boy accomplice, Dave

So why would I waste my time by writing about, probably the most juvenile, most irrelevant and the most poorly written blog on the blogosphere? That would be due to a comment made by 'Dave' over at LQ yesterday. LQ - they say it means Liberal Quicksand, but it's more appropriately known as Liar's Quorum and I'll give you one clear example of why below. Here's Dave comment;
Since Stram’s site is simply of the “cut & paste” variety one can see how it is difficult for him to make a spelling error unless the sites he steals content from have them.
"Steals content"? First of all, I don't think there is anyone who references and links to sources more than I do. No one. Secondly, if LQ didn't cut and paste from Limbaugh, The Federalist or David Horowitz, Hank and Dave wouldn't have a blog. And, there are a lot of times (right, Dana?) where Hank will either not reference at all, or he will 'blend' his two obnoxious sentences and shrill 'communists' or 'traitor' in with what he's copied and pasted in an attempt to 'steal content'.

Now, let me get to my example. This is one of those moments in your life that every time you think about it, you start laughing out loud. I mean, when this happened I literally almost pissed my pants laughing!

As you will see below, this is from a blog story Hank 'wrote' back in January 06. When I read this at the time I almost immediately knew something wasn't right - I know Hank, trust me, he's incapable. For those of you who have read what he 'writes', you know he's incapable, too.

This was during one of the many times that I was banned from commenting on LQ and after I dropped a few words into Google of what Hank and Dave had 'written' that day and came up with practically a word for word match, no quotes, no references, from an article written by John Leo, - I just had to burn them on it! So I went to the local library and sent the pathetic plagiarists a comment from none other than John 'JL' Leo, himself!

And there's a funny little twist to this, too. At the time "LA" from the Liberal Avenger had been beating up on these guys also, so I emailed him and told him that he should get a little 'dig' in, so he also gets in a hilarious comment.

The name of blog story that day was 'Any Liberal Can Get on TV', 'written' by 'Mike' - don't be confused, 'Hank' is Hank, LYCFYG and Mike, but that's a whole other story (right, Dana?). I would link you to the original post but these guys changed it after 'John Leo' nailed them.

The first comment is me, 'JL', and the rest is classic comedy of watching liars and cheats squirm when caught by a well known author of ripping off, or 'stealing his content'.

Any Liberal Can Get on TV
by Mike
January 12th, 2006
Categories: Liberal Media

JL Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 5:47 pm

Do you know what plagiarism is? Do you know about ‘sourcing’ someone else’s writing? Attempting to use someone else’s work as if it’s your own is a despicable act and quite frankly shows you to be dishonest and classless.

Interesting how you changed ‘memory hole’ to ‘liberal consciousness’. Do you have a conscious or does being a cheat not bother you?

John Leo
Or take the colorful career of Al Sharpton. In a short-memory culture, we are not supposed to recall that Sharpton was an unprincipled racial agitator in New York. He was a co-perpetrator of the Tawana Brawley rape hoax. He also helped inflame a dispute between a Jewish storeowner and a black tenant. Picketers from Sharpton’s National Action Network, sometimes joined by Sharpton himself, screamed about “bloodsucking Jews” and “Jew bastards,” threatening to burn down the building. After weeks of this, one of the protesters ran into the building, shot three people and ignited a fire that left seven dead. Sharpton’s role in this bloodbath disappeared down the memory hole. Now he is a “civil rights leader.”

Hank and Dave
Let’s look at his colorful career thus far;He started as an unprincipled racial agitator in New York City. He was a co-perpetrator of the Tawana Brawley rape hoax. He also helped inflame the dispute between a Jewish storeowner and a black tenant. Picketers from Sharpton’s National Action Network, sometimes joined by Sharpton himself, screamed about ‘bloodsucking Jews’ and ‘Jew bastards’, threatening to burn down the building. After weeks of this, one of the protestors ran into the building. After weeks of this, one of the protestors ran into the building shot three people and ignited a fire that left seven dead. Sharpton’s role in this bloodbath has disappeared from the liberal consciousness.

Mike Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 6:08 pm

Ouch! Sorry Mr. Leo.
I have notes and things found that I think are interesting and on point with this site.
If you look thru the site, I always give credit when I have that information. I lost the information on this particular piece of information.
I give full credit to you now for this posting. Your writing was a thing of beauty, which is why I kept it on file. I just lost the information on who wrote it.
No harm intended and sorry for that.
I hope you write back and accept my apology. – Hank Dagny

Administrator Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 8:14 pm

John - We have updated this post to give you full credit. We apologize for the trouble we caused you. It was by no means intentional.

The Liberal Avenger Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 10:26 pm

It’s all over the net now about you being a plagiarist. I was aware that they were watching you but had no idea it was that closely. Shit - I’d lay low for awhile if I were you.

lycfyg Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 11:10 pm

Lay low???
When this is the best rebuttal liberals can come up with?
When we destroy liberalism with every post Hank puts up?
We reminded America about this left-wing loser Sharpton, but lost where we got the info from.
How about explaining how someone like Sharpton can get on the stage at a DNC convention, instead of worriying about how we pass along great information?
Now why was Sharpton a Democrat candidate for president again?
Now, is that classic plagiarism or what? How did you like Mike/Hank's excuse that he had "notes" and he had them "on file", but he "just lost the information on who wrote it". Did you see where Hank signs 'Hank Dagny' to 'Mike's comment? One of Hank's biggest problems is he thinks everyone is as dumb as he is. (right, Dana?) Notice that Hank/Mike's alter ego, lycfyg also chimes in? The 'Administator' is Dave trying to spin and suck-up to John Leo a little bit. He knows he and his fool of a partner are so busted.

Dave, when you're a 'thief' don't accuse a good man of 'stealing'. Don't accuse a person who over references and over sources of doing what you and your plagiarizing punkass partner do. Because I'll call you on it and make you look like a fool again. This John Leo example of you and Hank's deceitful and unethical behavior is only one of many others I can provide if you need more.