Monday, July 16, 2018

The day Trump lost his reelection

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit



Trump is an embarrassment, an absolute national disgrace. People here know I didn't vote for Trump - I didn't vote for the pos Hillary either - but there have been things that I agree with him on since he's been in office. Immigration is certainly one of them and I like some of his tariffs especially those imposed on our enemies, e.g, China, but not so much those imposed on our friends, e.g., Canada. 

But today it's over for me. Trump is such a punk when it comes to Putin. Putin and the Russians interfered in our election and Trump and everybody else knows that's true, but Trump refuses to call him out on it! Today Trump did the unforgivable as far as I am concerned. He punked out like a little squirt on the playground when meeting with Putin.

I will not support a gutless person for my President. I will hope that Trump is primaried by a conservative who will be tough on immigration and take down trade-cheats like China.  If he's not primaried, I will sit out another election.  I have fucking limits!  And being a little punk to a Russian is one of them!