Monday, July 23, 2018

Can we get little Boy Trudeau to take some more of our GoatFuckers?

Toronto gunman, 29, who killed a girl, 10, an aspiring nurse, 18, and wounded 12 in mass shooting is identified as Faisal Hussain



The press finally released the name, Faisal Hussain, of the goatfucker who shot up Toronto killing a couple of young girls. If it's a goatfucker, sometimes also referred to as a 'muslim', the press just can't stand to release their names. I've been commenting on a couple of sites about this shooting, knowing it was obviously another goatfucker and several people have challenged me on that. Funny, I can't get any of them to respond now.

But the main issue here for me is I am hoping we can get Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, to continue to take all of our scumbag muslims into Canada since Canadians seem to really like goatfuckers. At least that's what Trudeau Boy says. Come and get them, Canada; the scumbags are stinking up my country!