Thursday, September 06, 2012

Let's take up a collection
(CNN) -- An anonymous group says it stole copies of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's tax records and will release them unless the company it stole them from pays $1 million.
Those records are more valuable than that. I'd gladly chip in a few bucks to have Romney's tax returns released on-line. Get a few million of us and you could get $10 million.

Now please don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't 'celebrate' success. I just need some free financial advice from Mr. Romney. I would like to learn how a man has a $100 million IRA when the maximum he could have ever contributed to that IRA is '$30,000 a year'.

Is Mittens really 3,000 years old? If not, I want to see his fucking tax returns before he possibly becomes our President. What's that PayPal account number?