Friday, November 05, 2010

The herding continues...

Wingnuts, teabaggers swallow whole India hoax
"I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd this notion that somehow we were deploying 10 percent of the Navy -- some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier -- in support of the president's trip to Asia... That's just comical. Nothing close to that is being done." - Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell
Wingnuts and teabaggers are so weak and gullible they fall for anything Faux spews.   Thirty-four war-ships, $200 million a day -  more than the daily cost of our 100,000 troops in Afghanistan - and the pathetic bastards actually fell for it?  We're doomed...


Lying Asshat

What he's saying now;
"I was a dissenting voice [on invading Iraq]. I didn't want to use force."


What he said in 1999;
"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it. If I have a chance to invade, if I had that much capital, I’m not going to waste it."

Hey, Rep. Issa, do you want to investigate something?  I got something for you.