Friday, September 18, 2009

Bush v. Obama

US household wealth up after two years
Overall household worth rose to $53.1 trillion in the second quarter, the Fed reported, thanks to a rise in the stock market, home values, and personal savings.

For the first time in two years, the net worth of American households posted a quarterly gain, the Federal Reserve reported Thursday.
As history has repeatedly shown; American prosperity goes down under Republicans and up under Democrats.

WTF?
O’REILLY: But you know, I want that, Ms. Owcharenko. I want that. I want, not for personally for me, but for working Americans, to have an option, that if they don’t like their health insurance, if it’s too expensive, they can’t afford it, if the government can cobble together a cheaper insurance policy that gives the same benefits, I see that as a plus for the folks.
Bill O'Reilly supports a public option?

Did another Fox employee tape some more of O'Reilly's phone calls or something?