Friday, June 26, 2009

Pigboy shares his reasoning with his Sheep

"This is almost like, 'I don't give a damn, the country's going to Hell in a handbasket, I just want out of here ... He [Gov. Mark Sanford] had just tried to fight the stimulus money coming to South Carolina. He didn't want any part of it. He lost the battle. He said, 'What the Hell.... I mean, I'm -- the federal government's taking over -- what the Hell, I want to enjoy life.'"

"The point is, there are a lot of people whose spirit is just -- they're fed up, saying to Hell with it, I don't even want to fight this anymore, I just want to get away from it."
And the ditto-head sheep just nod their heads.

Mark Sanford began to "enjoy life" back in June of 2008, dumbass.

Limbaugh is a real rational thinker, isn't he?

Just as with the economy, Pigboy and his pathetic followers have amnesia.

I will give Limbaugh credit for one thing he said, though; When Sanford really felt the need to "get away from it", early last year, the country was definitely going to "Hell in a handbasket".

And they wonder why they're so stupid and weak ... LOL!