Thursday, July 24, 2008

That certainly explains 'dittohead' stupidity

And why they're liars and misinformed fools

I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen - a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.

I had heard that Obama's speech was going to be at 11 AM Pacific time so I turned on my radio at work at around 2:05 hoping that I might catch part of it only to realize his speech had been earlier. So, I thought I'd turn the dial over and listen to Limbaugh do some whining -- he's been crying like a big baby all week -- and the very first thing I hear is him playing the audio of the paragraph above from Obama's speech.

And then Limbaugh proceeded to rant and rave for about 3-4 minutes (I finally turned it off) about 'why can't he (Obama) be proud of America .. and why does he have to be a citizen of the world, blah, blah, blah...

Not much else needs to be said about why dittoheads are so stupid; it's obvious.

Barack Obama will soon drive Limbaugh back to his oxycontin days. Mark those words.

The full Obama transcript.

Addendum: Here is a line from a John McCain speech from 5/27/08 - "And America must be a good citizen of the world..."

Why does John McCain hate America?