Thursday, December 20, 2018

She is just hateful fucking hypocrite!

Do you remember how Michelle Obama acted when Melania Trump gave her a gift at Trump's inauguration?  She was appalled.  Acted like it was so po-dunk for someone like a First lady to receive a gift like that.   And recently she said on Ellen Degenerate's show;
“Well, there’s all this protocol. I mean, this is like a state visit, so they tell you that you’re going to do this, they’re going to stand here,” Obama recalled. “Never before do you get this gift, so I’m sort of like, ‘Okay, what am I supposed to do with this gift?” I was like, what do you do with the box?”
Well, guess what? Obama did the same damn thing to Laura Bush in 2009 at the same event. I didn't know that until this morning when The Daily Caller pointed it out.  So really, can Mrs. Obama get anymore hypocritical than what she is?  "Never before do you get this gift"?  Really?