Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Oh my God! Fred Trump actually gave money to his children!

'Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes'

Fred Trump made money, paid taxes and left money for his children. Are people in this country dumb enough to think that people are supposed to pay as much in taxes as they possibly can?

Let's say I win $100 million in the lottery. I will pay taxes of 39% to the federal government and 4.25% to the state of Michigan. The government will immediately take from me $43,250,000 in taxes. Of the $56,750,000 I have left I would like to share that with my three children so I give each of them $10 million. I now have to pay another $12,750,000 in taxes on that $30 million. That my friend is fucking bullshit and I do NOT blame Fred Trump or any other millionaire for "scheming' the fucking government out of that!

I'm not a multimillionaire but I'd like to be and if I was, I'd fuck the government, and all the jealous, looking for another handout leeches, every which way I could. Nice job, Fred.