Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Lazy-Ass, Worthless Sons of Bitches!

Yesterday I received a, "Michigan Absentee Ballot Request" in the mail. "No Stamp is needed, postage paid in full". Oh really, who 'paid' for that? Yesterday was 15 days from the election on November 6. That form is not the ballot, it's to request to have the ballot mailed to me. The only requirement needed for my old ass is that, "I am 60 years of age or older". Or, if you're not over 60 you could "expect to be absent from the community" or, "physically unable to attend the polls", or,"because of the tenets of my religion" or I could be "confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial".

Personally, I think the only way you should be allowed to vote my mail is if you're "physically unable" to get there. Everybody else should be required to get their fat, lazy fucking asses to the polls. There is way too much chance of voter fraud when you accept a vote through the mail. And if you're too fucking lazy to get to the polls on election day, you shouldn't be voting anyway!