Don't come here to feel good...prepare your ass to read the truth
Wednesday, August 09, 2017
Stop lying asshole, that was Obama
“My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before….”
Once again the Liar-in-Chief is taking credit for something he had nothing to do with. It's just like his job numbers. I guess all that lying works for his 33%. The other 67% know better. Or is it 75% now? You know, if he would stop lying and get to work we'd be a lot better off.