Monday, February 15, 2016

Damn...I was sorta kinda

The epic fuck up. How did he become a billionaire again? I was sorta hoping Trump would win the Republican nomination. But dude, blaming George W. Bush for 9/11 wouldn't help you in the Bronx and you're in fucking South Carolina! You're going to have to hold your tongue a bit more if you want to fool these people into nominating you.

If you were even half as smart as you think you are you would have answered, 'Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda are responsible for 9/11 and most of those motherfuckers are dead!' We raw-meat lovers would have ate that up. But no, you went off and probably lost a huge lead in not only South Carolina but a whole lot of places.

I'd love to see Trump win the nomination. Shake this shit up! It's almost too crazy to believe. And at my age, I love the excitement of all the fucking chaos it could create. Bring it on. ...But Puffhead, tone it the fuck down. At least a little for a little while..