Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Because we have mothers and fathers


“We have serious challenges and I think its important for people, and particularly white people, to be honest about this and our experiences..."

Sure, I'll share my experiences with black people. You can't quit school at 16 and have four kids without a husband and expect to be paid like a brain surgeon. Your baby's daddy isn't going to play in the NBA and he can barely talk so he won't make it as a rapper so now you and your rugrats are destined for a life of poverty. 

We 'white people' have paid trillions for you over the last 50 years and what do we have to show for it?  Forty years ago 24% of black children were born out of wedlock and that figure is now close to 75%.   It's simple; if you can't afford it, don't do it.

There Hillary, you pandering bitch, that's my experience.  I've done my part.