Sunday, August 30, 2015

Draft my Governor for President

Ben Carson? Really, Teabaggers? Don't throw us your petty token. I worked at a fairly high level for 10 years in one of the leading surgery departments in this country - with better neurosurgeons than Ben Carson - and I can tell you unequivocally that just because a man is a surgeon doesn't make him capable of leading people or running a country.  In fact, the opposite is most probable.

And Hillary Clinton, please don't make me vote for her.   I told myself a few weeks ago that I'd do something I hadn't done in 44 years and not vote in a presidential election if Hillary was the Democratic nominee but I'm changing mind on that every day that I hear the constant - and fucking irrelevant - whining about her fucking e-mails.  Is that all you pathetic wingnuts have?

I think the last time I voted for a Republican was 1988.  I almost voted for Michigan's Republican Governor, Rick Snyder, last November but I ended up changing my mind in the voting booth and just not voting for governor.  I really liked the Democrat, Mark Schauer, but it didn't make sense to vote against Snyder after his first term.  I really like the guy because he's not political at all.  He's straight business and Michigan - along with most of the country - has done well over the last four years.

But don't throw out Ben Carson, teabaggers.  That's just so fucking phony.   And Trump?  Come on America, what the fuck are you dumbasses thinking?   Clinton or Bush?  Is that all we have?

Draft Rick Snyder so we can stop all the whining in this country.