Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Really wingnuts, how hard is this?

I'm watching John Kerry being interviewed by the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee and the little Cuban wetback boy, Marco Rubio and a couple of other wingnut Chickenhawks just can't understand why we will not send ground troops to Iraq and Syria.

I know having a Commander-in-Chief that actually cares about our troops more than being seen as a 'war president' is a hard concept for wingnuts, but get used to it. At least for two more years.

You see Chickenhawks; ISIL has invaded Syria and Iraq and are killing almost entirely other Muslims. How the fuck is that threat to me? ISIL is not coming here. They wouldn't last 10 minutes. If Muslims can't fight their own battles, great, that's more oxygen for me. I don't want to sacrifice another 5,000 Americans and a couple of trillion dollars again for cowards who hate us anyway. And I'm damn glad we now have a President who feels the same.