Wednesday, June 11, 2014

That sure in the hell doesn't make me a damn wingnut
I'm tired of hearing that the immigration problem is on the Democrats. If there wasn't a Republican Party we wouldn't have an immigration problem because if it wasn't for them, employers would go to jail if they hired illegals. On the flip side of that, left-leaning labor unions in this country have always opposed illegal immigration. And take the U.S. Chamber of Commerce; there isn't a bigger supporter of Republicans in this country and they're pretty clear on where they stand on immigration. The same with their favorite sugar daddies, the Koch brothers.

And if you want to talk about real 'immigration reform'. You can't overlook Mr. Republican himself, Ronald Reagan, who signed the biggest amnesty bill in our country's history.

Sure, part of this is on Obama - how else do you explain that cluster-fuck pictured above? But, you whiny Teabaggers need to get your facts and your history straight; when it comes to illegal immigration, it falls on you far more than any Democrat. You do have a record.

I'm not for amnesty. I'm not for any 'reform'. I never have been. And I'm not some pathetic wingnut.