Tuesday, October 02, 2012

You couldn't make that shit up
"...I thought it was amazing that someone in her [Susan Rice] position would go on with that degree of certainty, that fast and that authoritatively and be that wrong."

The absolute worst Secretary of Defense in our nation's history - one who participated in the lie that cost this nation so much - has the fucking audacity to criticize Susan Rice? That asshole belongs in prison and not on Fox News lying again.

'Such a degree of 'certainty'? Here's what Susan Rice said, “Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous – not a premeditated  – response to what had transpired in Cairo.” A degree of 'certainty'? Really, asshole?

Now, let's look at a couple of quotes from Donald Rumsfeld during the Iraq invasion and occupation. "We know where they (WMD's) are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." And how about this one, "I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said." Or this bit of stupidity from 'someone in his position' saying, "I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work."

Well, that lying, traitorous asshole, who was complicit in the lies that led to the needless deaths of 4,500 Americans certainly never did any 'intelligent work', all right. And he and Fox News need to shut the fuck up and not criticize someone ten times as smart and far more patriotic than their stupid asses!

Go here to read more of the stupidity that came out of the mouth of the absolute worst Defense Secretary in the history of our country.  He's an embarrassment and will always be known as a liar, a fool and a war criminal.