Saturday, August 25, 2012

Am I a homophobe?
An NBC-affiliate in Utah will not air The New Normal, a sitcom about a committed gay couple who hire a surrogate to carry a child. ...After viewing the pilot episode of The New Normal, we have made the decision to keep it off our fall schedule,” Jeff Simpson, CEO of KSL parent company Bonneville International, told Deseret News. “For our brand, this program simply feels inappropriate on several dimensions, especially during family viewing time."
I must be, because man, I agree with the Mormons! You can't expect everybody to roll over and go along with the extreme opposite of what they believe in.

I don't watch 'sitcoms'. I'm one of the few people in this country who never watched an episode of 'Seinfeld'. I wouldn't watch that stupid shit anyway. I'm 'The Old Normal'.

People should have a say in what's on their TV set. Call me a homophobe, I don't care. I'm not rolling over.