Friday, July 20, 2012

What the fuck happened?
That guy doesn't look like a killer.  He was working on a Phd. in neuroscience until a month ago.  This guy just snapped.

I've heard some whining about Brian Ross and ABC for saying that a person named 'James Holmes' had recently joined a Colorado Teabagger group.  That was true.  It was a different James Holmes.  But, I've also read what Ross said, which was,  "Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes. But it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado."  Hey, it's not a good day to be named Jim Holmes.  Especially if you live in Aurora, Colorado.

I heard the news of this at about 05:30 EST today and was sort of checking in on the web periodically trying to find out the latest and they eventually gave the killer's name, James Holmes.  I left for lunch a little before noon and at about 11:56, Frank Bechmann on - WJR AM 760 - the mega blowtorch, fascist talk radio station here in Detroit (Limbaugh and Hannity follow Beckmann) and Beckmann teases the audience with a, stay with us, after the break we have some breaking news on the killer, James Holmes.  So he comes back a couple minutes later and announces that it's being reported that James Holmes is actually a member of the Occupy Wall Street 'Black Bloc'.

I come home and I just know by now some one has complained about Beckmann.  I Google his name and the only thing that came up was a story from Debbie Schlussel.  My old friend Dum Pendebat Filius used to refer to Ms. Schlussel as the 'Walmart Ann Coulter'.  I think that's what he called her.  I guess you could call Frank Beckmann a Walmart Pigboy.  It looks like he gets his 'show prep' from Schlussel like Limbaugh gets his from Drudge.

The bottom line is people should just shut the fuck up until they know what they're talking about.  Brian Ross apologized.  You won't hear that from WJR.

I just read that that picture is his mug shot!  I didn't realize that.  Man, the light is on but nobody's home.

*Update:  That is NOT his mug shot.