Thursday, March 01, 2012

 Rest in Chappaquiddick
A 'duplicitous bastard' and a 'prick'  -- 'a special pile of human excrement'.

Is that me writing about Andrew Breitbart?  No, that's Breitbart writing about Ted Kennedy the day he died.

I didn't like Breitbart.  But when I read this morning that he had four children I obviously felt bad for them.  Ted Kennedy had children.

I tuned in to Pigboy Limbaugh at noon today - not to hear him talk about Breitbart but to hear him explain how he went home yesterday after calling his wife a 'prostitute'.  And I have to admit that Limbaugh is definitely one of the very few people who I will call a 'special pile of excrement' when his fatass tips over.  That will actually be a great day for this country.  Limbaugh doesn't have any children.  Whew - Can you imagine?

Rest in peace - not Chappaquiddick - Mr. Breitbart.