Tuesday, October 19, 2010

She's a teabagging nutjob

“Let me just clarify: You’re telling me that the separation of church and state is found in the First Amendment?”

I have to laugh when I hear that.   I know another simple-minded idiot who 'ran' for the U.S. Senate once and he's the kind of dumbass who would say the same thing. 

Ignorant of the Constitution - one the clearest Amendments there is and the teabaggers actually nominated her and they're not even embarrassed by it.

When people are too stupid to know
What if a president cut Americans’ income taxes by $116 billion and nobody noticed?   It is not a rhetorical question.  ...In a New York Times/CBS News Poll last month, fewer than one in 10 respondents knew that the Obama administration had lowered taxes for most Americans.
I've said it a thousand times; this country is doomed because of the ignorance of its people.  The article is good, but it is wrong.  The 'Stimulus' included $281 billion in tax cuts but unfortunately, teabaggers, wingnuts and the rest of America-hating rightwing are nothing but a bunch of sheep too stupid to know it.