Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you, Mr. President!

As of today, thanks to Barack Obama and the Democrats, I can no longer be dropped by my health insurance company if I become sick. My insurance company can no longer set lifetime or annual caps on my coverage. My children can stay on my health insurance until the age of 26. Your children (my youngest is 19) up to the age of 19 cannot be denied coverage because of preexisting conditions.

But, the best part of Obama's 'Affordable Care Act' that begins today? The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office says it will reduce the deficit by $143 BILLION in the first 10 years and 'more than a trillion dollars' over the next 20 years if the Act had not been passed!

Thank you, sir! Thank you Democrats! Great job. Now get back to work and give us single payer, Medicare for all!