Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wendy Vitter, then and now

Then (1999)

'Wendy' when she was playing the role of sweet, family-values oriented, wholesome Republican Christian woman and looking down her nose at the Clintons;
"Asked whether she could forgive her husband after an extramarital affair, as Livingston's wife had done, Wendy Vitter told the Times-Picayune: "I'm a lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary [Clinton]. If he does something like that, I'm walking away with one thing, and it's not alimony, trust me."
Now (7/16/07)

'Wendy', the snarky bitch, now that the truth comes out she turns out to be just another typical Republican lying hypocrite;
"To those of you who know me, are you surprised that I have something to say? You know, in most any other marriage, this would have been a private issue between a husband and a wife -- very private. Obviously, it is not here.

Like all marriages, ours is not perfect. None of us are. But we choose to work together as a family. When David and I dealt with this privately years ago, I forgave David. ... To forgive is not always the easy choice, but it was and is for me."
Oh Wendy, - Payback is hell.