Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'll be taking a short leave from blogging

I have a confession to make. I am the father of little 'Dannie Lynn', or whatever the hell her name is, Smith. Anna and I had a brief fling 14-15 months ago, and I'm pretty sure I'm the father.

As proof of our encounter, that is me (in the t-shirt) in the picture just behind her and the man who stole her from me. Anna and I hooked-up later that evening after 'lawyer boy', Howie, fell asleep.

I will be taking a short hiatus from blogging to pursue what's rightfully mine. This endeavor should not take very long because in looking at little Dannie Lynn's picture here to the right, she's obviously my baby since she's a spitting image of me at that same age. (actually, come to think of it, now too)

Thank you, and I'll try to keep you updated on my pursuit of being a responsible father, and a good, all around, humanitarian.

That's my baby!