Sunday, January 21, 2007

Not making this up

National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 2007
A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim Sunday, January 21, 2007, as National Sanctity of Human Life Day. I call upon all Americans to recognize this day with appropriate ceremonies and to underscore our commitment to respecting and protecting the life and dignity of every human being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eighteenth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand seven, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-first.

Bush would be a hell of a lot better at stand up comedy than running government. "Sanctity of Human Life"? What life? We know what he's alluding to- he's talking about blastocysts...